Coming from the A22, highway Modena-Brennero:
- Exit Ora/Egna, S.S. (state road) 48 of the Dolomites - Passo San Lugano - Fiemme Valley - Fassa Valley (distance 45 km). From the ring road of Moena towards Canazei
- Exit Bolzano Nord, S.S. (state road) 248 Grnade Strada delle Dolomiti (Big Road of the Dolomites) - Karerpass - Vigo di Fassa (distance 40 km). From Vigo to the North towards Canazei, to the South towards Soraga and Moena
The nearest train stations are: Trento, Bolzano and Ora. From the train stations there are daily connections to the Fassa Valley by bus, organized by the companies Trentino Trasporti (Trento) and SAD (Bolzano and Ora). You can buy the tickets on board or in the ticket offices.
In July and August and from December till March there connections on Satudays and Sundays from the train station of Ora to Fassa Valley. Thanks to the switch between train and bus, people comung from Rome, Florence, Bologna and Verona can reach Ora by high-speed train and then continue by bus to the bus stop Vigo/San Giovanni.
The nearest airports are:
- airport of Bolzano-Dolomiti - km 40
- airport of Treviso Antonio canova - km 160
- airport of Venice Marco Polo - km 175
- airport of Verona Valerio Catullo - km 180
- airport of Bergamo Orio al Serio - km 280
- airport of Milan Mlpensa/Linate - km 350
- airport of Innsbruck (Austria) - km 190
Transfer service from the airports to Fassa Valley
In WInter the Fassa Valley can easily be reches thanks to the transfer service Fly Ski Shuttle, through which the airports of Venice, Treviso, bergamo, Milan and Verona are connected to the Dolomites. You get on board of the comfortable shuttle bus and you immediatly get to the sky slopes of Fassa Valley and start skying.